Mafia 3 cheats ps4
The mobile weapons seller will be available at the beginning of the game once you meet Cassandra. When you need ammunition, simply call the arms dealer to your location and change to a different weapon. Equip the weapon before returning to the weapon that has little ammunition, and the ammunition will be completely free. Repeat this as much as you want.
Note: this flaw was made in an unpatched version of the game. It is likely that they will eventually be patched up. To avoid being able to use this exploit, do not install new patches before using this exploit or remove the patches. You can prevent patches from being installed by disconnecting from the Internet until you are ready for the game to install new patches.
Collect money from rackets to win a good amount of money. His deputies control rackets and raise money directly from them. You will need to visit the sub-chiefs to get the money. There is a limit on the amount they can have for you at the same time. If you do not pick it up, they will stop bringing money from the rackets. Keep visiting your sub-bosses on a regular basis to collect the money. The cap will increase with the progression of the game. Going through the story and having the three deputy chiefs unlock new ways to earn money, such as Stealing Dead Drops and Following Bagmen. However, this method will not be available until you advance through the main story to meet Donovon at a bank in Barclay Mills. Progress through the main story is important, especially to approach Vito Scaletta. Reach $ 140,000 to unlock the possibility of hiring someone to collect racket money. This will allow you to steal raindrops and follow Bagmen instead of worrying about collecting money from the racket.
Avoid losing money
All the money you earn is stored inside a safe. However, you must save the money manually by visiting the safe. Before going on a mission where you can die, always visit the safe to save your money. Otherwise, you will lose half the money in your wallet if you die.
All Playboy magazine locations
Search the indicated locations to find all 50 Playboy magazines:
Delray Hollow (map locations)
1. Playboy (August 1966) – On a desk in the back of the Everyday Laundromat. There is also a Junction Box nearby.
2. Playboy (August 1964) – On a table in the basement of Sammy’s Bar.
3. Playboy (November 1967) – On a desk inside the green house in the area.
4. Playboy (May 1964) – On the bar counter inside the Double Barrel Bar.
River Row (map locations)
1. Playboy (July 1964) – On a desk inside the Bayside Shipping warehouse.
2. Playboy (June 1966) – Behind the wall on a table in the kitchen area of Fresh Crab Shack.
3. Playboy (June 1963) – In the corner filing cabinet inside Baby Bear BBQ restaurant next to the table.
4. Playboy (February 1966) – On a large wooden table on the second floor catwalk in a large warehouse.
5. Playboy (May 1966) – At the top of the stairwell in a small two-story building.
6. Playboy (October 1967) – On a table in a shack in the River Row slums.
7. Playboy (December 1967) – Next to a wooden chair in a riverfront home near the bridge that has a wooden chair.
Pointe Verdun (map locations)
1. Playboy (July 1965) – On a bench near the cliff at the lighthouse.
2. Playboy (August 1967) – On a table in the green house.
3. Playboy (November (1965) – On a table outside a small house under the freeway.
4. Playboy (September 1968) – On a desk on the second floor of a large warehouse.
5. Playboy (August 1965) – On a black coach inside the garage next to the Bevers Moonshine.
6. Playboy (October 1965) – In a trailer office in the police station. Use stealth to avoid detection.
7. Playboy (May 1967) – On top of a bench in the Burke’s Iron & Metal garage.
Barclay Mills (map locations)
1. Playboy (January 1964) – Find the building with the Red Draft billboard next to the large open hangar (garage). It is inside the garage/hangar, behind the trucks.
2. Playboy (September 1963) – On a table inside the wooden shack on the hill.
3. Playboy (February 1964) – On a table inside a cabin on the hill with a blue metal table on the porch.
4. Playboy (November 1963) – On the porch of the ranch house on the hill.
Downtown (map locations)
1. Playboy (January 1967) – On the desk inside the Auto Service office.
2. Playboy (November 1966) – Enter the sewers from the river tunnel (where you find the Revolución Cuba poster). It is on the bottom shelf of a small workbench.
3. Playboy (June 1967) – Hidden inside the yellow flowers next to the park monument.
4. Playboy (April 1965) – You access a construction yard behind Shaker’s Jazz Club during the “Caver’s Construction” mission. It is inside the trailer office.
5. Playboy (December 1964) – On a desk inside an office in a garage on the shoreline.
Tickfaw Harbor (map locations)
1. Playboy (October 1968) – Behind the bar inside Shooter’s Bar.
2. Playboy (July 1967) – On a desk inside the small train depot in the rail yard.
3. Playboy (July 1962) – Go to the Bayside Shipping’s main building that has a sign on top of it. There is a small building on the opposite side that has the magazine on a ledge on the roof.
4. Playboy (August 1962) – On a desk inside the small trailer office in the shipyard.
5. Playboy (May 1965) – Inside a small trailer office on the waterfront.
Frisco Fields (map locations)
1. Playboy (April 1967) – On the floor in the house on the lake.
2. Playboy (October 1968) – On top of the tower at Duvall Lookout.
3. Playboy (March 1967) – On the table in the backyard of a two-story house, with a little secondary home to the side (small enough to be a parking garage).
4. Playboy (March 1965) – Under a pergola, stacked between some chairs, in a house with a large backyard.
5. Playboy (September 1965) – In a small shack to the right of a wooden house.
French Ward (map locations)
1. Playboy (February 1962) – Near two lounge chairs outside a house among the trees and grass.
2. Playboy (February 1967) – On a workbench inside a small green garage sitting behind a red-brick house in the residential area.
3. Playboy (April 1961) – On a workbench inside a warehouse in the area with decking and four garage doors lining the side.
4. Playboy (November 1968) – On a grill under the pergola at a large house in the area.
Southdowns (map locations)
1. Playboy (September 1967) – In the stands of Neil A. Arthur Stadium.
2. Playboy (March 1968) – In a bathroom cabinet in a long green home near the bridge.
3. Playboy (March 1966) – In a room on a table near the window on the second floor at the Pearl Diver motel.
4. Playboy (December 1967) – Locate the building with rooftop access through a stairwell to the south side of the building. Enter through a green door to find it on the rooftop.
Bayou Fantom (map locations)
1. Playboy (June 1962) – On a table inside the old shack on the Bayou.
2. Playboy (June 1968) – On the workbench at the stilted shack over the water.
3. Playboy (August 1968) – In a bedroom at a small, broken down and aging shack among the trees.
4. Playboy (June 1968) – On a picnic table near the stilted, riverfront home on the Bayou.
5. Playboy (March 1962) – Inside the single shack in this area.
Easy “Bon Appétit!” trophy
Alligators can be found in the rivers of the Bayou area (south of map). Stop a car on the road and shoot the civilian inside. Then, drop their body in the water near an alligator to get the “Bon Appétit!” trophy.
Easy “Custom 358” trophy
This trophy requires a fast sports car, such as the De’Leo Stiletto, which can be found (rare) at random in the region of Frisco Fields (northwest of the map). Other high-end sports cars also work, such as the Samson Duke and the Samson Opus, which can be found (rare) at random anywhere in the game. The route you want to take goes from the southwest of Frisco Fields over the bridge to Barclay Mills, through the tunnel and downhill. Simply follow the main road after passing the bridge. As it will drive downhill, it can easily maintain its speed. Later in the game, you can also unlock updates that improve the speed of your vehicle. Therefore, if you have a problem, you can wait until later in the game.
Easy trophy “flambé”
A great breeding place to do this is where you meet the Molotov enemies for the first time, which is on the mission of the second story called “The Home Fires Burn”, which takes place in the swamp. At the beginning of the mission, be sure to grab a weak gun and save it for later. After finding Baka, an enemy will throw you a Molotov and you will see a tutorial on how to use Molotov. Hide behind the cover and one of the enemies on the right will always throw you a Molotov. It usually takes 20 seconds to throw it away. He will shout “Throw Molotov” or “Fire Bomb” or “Fire from the sky” when he is about to throw it, which is when you must shoot him with the gun. It is important that you use a low damage gun, otherwise your weapon could kill you. If you do it right, it will drop the Molotov and it will burn. Run to the other enemies and let them kill you (do not use the reboot of the checkpoint, as you may not track the progress correctly). Repeat this ten times to obtain the “Flambé” trophy. If something goes wrong, always let the enemies kill you. There are limited opportunities to get this trophy in the game. If you miss this opportunity, it is recommended that you try this during a new game.
Easy “I’m entering!” and trophies “Softened”
Rackets are part of the story. After some missions, you will learn how to attack racquet bosses and unlock their targets on the map. To attract them, you must complete certain objectives that are marked on the map. Each racket has two performers. They are marked with a skull icon on the map. For the “I’m entering!” Trophy, do not go to these skull icons when you make the goals of the racket. Instead, you will have to do all the other objectives to cause enough ravage in the racket. Collect all the money in the objectives. Interrogate the informants to find new objectives. Sometimes there are also vehicles that circulate that belong to the racket, destroying them also counts as damage. After causing enough damage, talk to your contact to get the message “I’m leaving!” trophy (before going to the real racket boss fight). For the “Softened Em ‘Up” trophy, do exactly the opposite and kill the two executors (marked with skull symbols on the map). There are many racquets in the game, so you will have many opportunities to get these trophies.
Easy trophy of “I never saw it coming”
A good place to kill an enemy within two seconds of opening a door is when you open the first door of the game, in “The Home Fires Burn” (the mission of the second floor). Keep some enemies alive before opening the door of the mini-boss Baka. You can not kill Baka, so it does not work on him. After opening the door, kick and shoot one of your thugs. This is best done with a rifle or shotgun. Note: There are limited opportunities to do this throughout history. If you miss this opportunity, it is recommended that you try this during a new game.
Easy trophy “New Bordeaux Bordeaux”
Go to the next location in the open world (also shown in the video). You can go there at any time. There is a safe house / reappearance point there. A car is parked in front of the point of reappearance. There’s a good chance it’s a “Berkley Gypsy.” If you get a different car, kill yourself and get a new one (or go and come back later). Drive the car down the road and then go through the mud on the left side of the road. To deviate, hold the brake and hand brake for a brief moment and pull the left lever all the way to the left / right. You must drift for 5 seconds or more at a time to obtain the “New Bordeaux Drifter” trophy.
Easy “Next Time Swim Faster” trophy
Alligators can be found in the rivers of the Bayou area (south of the map). Just jump into the water and swim until an alligator kills you to get the “Next time to swim faster” trophy.
Easy “One Good Turn” trophy
It is likely that you get this trophy naturally. Get a fast car and drive on the highway. Then, pull the parking brake and turn left or right. You have to do a 180 degree turn or more. Make sure you are driving fast enough or you will not count.
Easy “Recruited to 5th SFG” trophy
A great place to get five headshots in five seconds is at the French Ward police station (in the center-north of the map). There are many policemen very close together. Hide behind a wall or a car and throw a “Screaming Zemi” in the garage where there are three policemen. It will attract all the police officers of the police station. Everyone will stand around the Screaming Zemi to investigate. Take out your weapon (the guns and rifles work best) and shoot them quickly in the head. If you fail, let them kill you. You will reappear in a nearby security house and you can try again. The Screaming Zemi is unlocked after defeating the first Boss Racket, very early in the game. You can buy it at any time at the arms dealer (whom you can call from the weapons wheel).
Easy “sending a message” trophy
This can be done anywhere against cops and enemies. After the first missions of history, you will learn how to make brutal demolitions. At the end of a melee combo, hold down Circle and release it at the appropriate time. You will see a brief quick time event with a button warning. It will fill a small circle and you must release the button at the right time to perform a special type of elimination. There will also be an audio signal when you have done it correctly. Simply cause a bit of chaos, let the police detect you, run towards them, make three melee attacks in a row and then hold Circle down. You must make three of these finalists in a row, no other killings are allowed. It is recommended to bring some adrenaline injections to recharge your health and play in the Easy difficulty.
Easy “Testing the Shock” trophy
This trophy requires a fast sports car, such as the De’Leo Stiletto, which can be found (rare) at random in the region of Frisco Fields (northwest of the map). Other high-end sports cars also work. There is a construction site in the northwest corner of Frisco Fields (by the water). It has a large ramp made of earth. Start driving from the end of the map to the ramp at the construction site. With enough speed, you can easily reach more than 50 meters. The car must land on its wheels to obtain the “Testing The Shock” trophy. There are many other ramps throughout the map. Later in the game, you can also unlock updates that improve the speed of your vehicle. Therefore, if you have a problem, you can wait until later in the game.
Easy trophy “Wrecker”
You can run ten vehicle takedowns while being pursued by the police. Carry a gun with enough ammunition and drive at high speeds. Then, press Triangle to aim at the tires of the police car and shoot them when the small hit marker turns green. You can alternate between the tires by pressing L1. At high speeds, the police car will catch fire and turn around. Only counts when the police car turns around. Sometimes you just need to shoot a tire, sometimes two. To point them, you should also look back by pressing the right analog stick. This does not have to be done during a persecution. You can let them kill you and fill up munitions and do it again.
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
Let the Good Times Roll (Platinum): Obtained All Mafia III trophies.
Sure Thing, Boss (Bronze): Unlocked all Associates.
IRA Don’t Ask (Bronze): Completed all of Burke’s side-missions.
I Need a Favor (Bronze): Completed all of Vito’s side-missions.
.45 in My Hand (Bronze): Completed all of Cassandra’s side-missions.
Cash in Hand (Bronze): Saved $150,000 between your wallet and the bank.
Baby, You’re a Rich Man (Bronze): Earned $500,000.
Racketeer (Bronze): Got the maximum earn from one of your Rackets.
Hole in Your Pocket (Bronze): Spent at least $500,000.
Big Earner (Bronze): Received $10,000 in earn from one Underboss.
The New Boss (Bronze): Flipped 16 Racket Bosses.
Live Another Day (Bronze): Recruited 15 Racket Informants.
No Loose Ends (Bronze): Killed all of the Racket Bosses.
Can’t Trust a Rat (Bronze): Killed 15 Racket Informants.
Custom 358 (Bronze): Drove at 120 mph or faster for 20 seconds.
Testing the Shocks (Bronze): While driving, performed a 50-meter jump and landed on your wheels.
New Bordeaux Drifter (Bronze): While driving, drifted for at least 5 seconds.
One Good Turn (Bronze): Made a 180 degree turn at high speed without hitting anything.
Wrecker (Bronze): Executed 10 Vehicle Takedowns.
Combat Specialist (Bronze): Killed 300 enemies via Takedowns.
Shh, shh (Bronze): Performed 100 Stealth Takedowns on enemies.
Closed Casket (Bronze): Performed 50 Brutal Takedowns.
Softened ‘Em Up (Bronze): Completely weakened a racket by killing all of its Enforcers.
I’m Goin’ In! (Bronze): Attacked a Racket without killing any Enforcers.
Standard Communication Grid (Bronze): Wiretapped the Delray Hollow Smack Racket.
Recruited to 5th SFG (Bronze): Performed 5 headshots in 5 seconds.
Bon Appétit! (Bronze): Fed a body to an alligator.
Next Time Swim Faster (Bronze): Got eaten by an alligator.
Sending A Message (Bronze): Chained together 3 or more Brutal Takedowns.
Code 112 (Bronze): Stole a Police car.
Insurance Risk (Bronze): Escaped a Police Zone after being chased for 2 minutes.
Never Saw it Coming (Bronze): Killed an enemy within 2 seconds of kicking open a door.
Flambé (Bronze): Made 10 enemies kill themselves with their own Molotovs.
Additionally, there are 23 secret trophies:
Before They Bury You (Gold): Complete “Before They Bury You.
Pray on the Way Up (Bronze): Complete “Pray on the Way Up”.
It’s a Brave New World (Bronze): Complete “It’s a Brave New World”.
Fish Gotta Eat (Bronze): Complete “Fish Gotta Eat”.
Everyone Will Notice (Bronze): Complete “Everyone Will Notice”.
My Name is Lincoln Clay (Bronze): Complete “My Name is Lincoln Clay”.
Little Late for That (Bronze): Complete “Little Late for That”.
The Poor Sumb**** (Bronze): Complete “The Poor Sumb****”.
Burn Like Napalm (Silver): Complete “Burn Like Napalm”.
Certainly Was Exciting (Silver): Complete “Certainly Was Exciting”.
Yet Here We Are (Silver): Complete “Yet Here We Are”.
Somethin’ I’ve Gotta Do (Bronze): Complete “Somethin’ I’ve Gotta Do”.
For Old Time’s Sake (Bronze): Complete “For Old Time’s Sake”.
Cut & Run (Bronze): Complete “Cut & Run”.
We Partners Now (Bronze): Complete “We Partners Now”.
Real Nice Time (Silver): Complete “Real Nice Time”.
The Connection to Cuba (Bronze): Complete “The Connection to Cuba”.
There’s a War Goin’ On (Bronze): Complete “There’s a War Goin’ On”.
Jesuit in New Mexico (Bronze): Complete “Jesuit in New Mexico”.
We’re in This Together (Bronze): Keep all Underbosses alive until “Yet Here We Are”.
Just You and Me (Bronze): Keep only one Underboss alive until “Yet Here We Are”.
Trust (Bronze): Reach the Loyal state with one Underboss.
Family (Bronze): Reach the Loyal state with all three Underbosses.
The following trophies require the “Faster, Baby!” bonus downloadable content:
Herbalist (Bronze): Reached the Max Herbalism level.
Mr. Green Thumb (Bronze): Fully upgraded the Grow House.
That Good Connect (Bronze): Sold a single batch of weed for $10,000 or more.
Campaign Strategy (Bronze): Destroyed 10 of Slim’s re-election billboards.
Danger Close (Bronze): Killed 30 enemies using Proximity Mines.
Trap Game Strong (Bronze): Successfully triggered 10 Vehicle Traps.
Additionally, there are four secret trophies with the “Faster, Baby!” bonus downloadable content:
Another Brother Falls (Bronze): You survived the drive into Sinclair Parish.
Kickin’ Up Dust (Bronze): You helped MJ and Roxy get the Witnesses free.
Ain’t Nowhere Safer (Silver): You captured Slim Beaumont.
Concerned Citizens (Bronze): You helped Irma, Jeremiah, and Christian.
The following trophies require the “Stones Unturned” bonus downloadable content:
Operation: Deep Sleep (Bronze): Knocked out 30 people with the Dart Gun.
Did I Forget Something? (Bronze): Placed an unconscious person in the trunk of a car.
Big Fat Party Animal (Bronze): Killed 50 enemies using the Hartmann 7.62mm and wearing the Party Animal outfit.
Skip Trace (Bronze): Completed all Bounty Hunting assignments.
Spotter (Bronze): Killed 30 Enemies Using Sniper Support.
Additionally, there are five secret trophies with the “Stones Unturned” bonus downloadable content:
Creature of Habit (Bronze): You investigated the scene.
Devotchka (Bronze): You survived the trip to Boicherot’s.
Big Money (Bronze): You got a hot tip on a loose nuke.
Aid and Comfort (Bronze): You helped Donovan end Connor Aldridge.
There Are No Dominos (Silver): You secured the nuke.
The following trophies require the “Sign Of The Times” bonus downloadable content:
Barkeep (Bronze): Began Sammy’s Renovation.
Amateur Bouncer (Bronze): Protected Sammy’s from the Dixie Mafia.
Pour Sammy! (Bronze): Fully renovated Sammy’s.
Pop, Pop (Bronze): Killed 4 enemies using Slow-Mo Shooting 10 Times.
Blade of Death (Bronze): Killed 20 enemies using Throwing Knives.
Street Rocket (Bronze): Drove a distance of 50 km in the Samson Harrier.
Additionally, there are four secret trophies with the “Sign Of The Times” bonus downloadable content:
A Little Closure (Bronze): You investigated the cult’s activities at Sammy’s.
Covered in Blood (Bronze): You met Bonnie Harless.
Haunted Places (Bronze): Investigated the 3 “Places of Darkness”.
…Worse Than Dying (Silver): You killed Bonnie Harless.
Follow the procedures in this Mafia 3 cheats ps4 and complete your missions
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!