Fix AdSense earning at risk ads.txt
Have you been having the same issues with me over some weeks now? Here am going to show you how I successfully solved my AdSense earning at risk error notification.
Follow my step to step guide to add an ads.txt file to your Hosting Cpanel successfully. But before I start, let’s look into knowing what ads.txt is all about.
According to Google AdSense Support Team
“Authorized digital sellers,” or “ads.txt,” is an initiative of IAB to improve transparency in programmatic advertising. Publishers can create their ads.txt files to identify who is authorized to sell their inventory. The files are publicly available and can be crawlable by buyers, third-party vendors, and exchanges.”
That is to say; It can help buyers identify counterfeit inventory and help us get more expense for advertisers who could have turned into counterfeit inventory…
Now I believe we all have known the cause to the above error
How to Fix Ads.txt file Earnings at risk
1. First thing you need to do is; Login to your affected AdSense account and click on “Learn More” at the right top of your AdSense and follow the instructions which described how to add an ads.txt file for Google publishers.
2. Now use a text editor on your computer to add ‘ads.txt file, and if you are on mobile, you can download text editor apk here
3. On your text editor add the following line to your text
google.com, pub-0000000000000000, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Replace “pub-00000000000000” with your AdSense publisher ID
NOTE: You can get your Publisher ID from your URL or (AdSense _Setting _ account information)
Click save and name your text “ads.txt.”
4. Now login to your Cpanel and host your ads.txt file at the root level of your domain.
- Click on file manager and locate public_html. Point to “upload” and add your ads.txt file and save.
- Now that you have successfully added your text file refresh and wait for 24hrs for the error to disappear
NOTE: If the error (Adsense earning at risk ) still doesn’t go within 24hrs wait for about 5-7 days for it to get crawled.
SECOND METHOD (WITH WORDPRESS PLUGIN BY 10UP)-Most Used method, Works immediately after 24Hrs
1. Log in to your WordPress dashboard and click on add new plugin.
2. Search for ” Ads.txt Manager ’’by 10up. Install and activate.
3. Locate where it is installed (By default, you will see it in setting_ads.txt )
4. Now add your Publisher’s ads.txt file you got from the process mentioned above
(google.com, pub-0000000000000000, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 )
Note: Always remember to change the “pub-00000000000” with your ID
5 Paste and click save.
How to fix Adsense earning at risk ads.txt For Blogspot
1. Sign in to your Blogger account here
2. Select the blog you want to add the “ads.txt file.”
3. Navigate to settings, and click at “search preferences” (Settings_Search Preferences)
4. Under “Monetization” Find “Custom ads.txt” and click on Edit.
5. Copy your Publisher ID and paste
6. Click Save settings, and that is all.
- Give it 24 hrs. For it to get crawled and check back and see the earning at risk alert no more.
- To check if it is successful, you will need to Verify your ads.txt file by going to, (https://domain.com/ads.txt)
- Read How To Create Google Adsense Account Here-2 Minutes Step
Hope you now know how to fix AdSense earning at risk ads.txt? And if not still clear to you, please do let me know in the comment section.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!